Friday, December 14, 2007

Why a band blog?

Thanks for asking!
Here's a few reason:
1. We used to have a website, but this is easier to maintain (and it's free).
2. You can participate by adding comments!
3. We can put important information and calendar events on the blog, so you'll have it for easy reference.
4. Mr. Carter is crazy.

A few guidelines for everyone:
- Please keep everything positive. This is not the place for gripes and complaints.
- If you need to mention a student's name, please use first names only, or first name and last initial.
- Get involved! Comments are on, so add your comments. Captains, if you did not receive an invite to be an author on the blog, it's because I don't have your email address. Email me and I'll add you as a contributor.

So, what to blog about today?
Today was a great day. First off, I am now the proud owner of an XBox 360 and Guitar Hero II! I really was surprised. Thanks to everyone who helped to make it happen -- especially Matt. Someone was taking pictures and/or video of the presentation; if that's you, I'd love to have some of the pics.

More to come, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

0 said...

Heh, I actually like this idea myself. But right now I'm a bit curious as to how things on the school's site gets updated. I think the frame design is a bit weak and frustration to navigate (I'd work to fix that myself given the chance and permission), but more importantly the school's organization's page is out of date, and the band link points to the old defunct URL.

Anyway, I'm adding the blog to my RSS feeds. Keep us updated!

flute11 said...

this is a really good idea...